[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 0]
85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 09:45:06 PDT 2020
This is my weekly report for week  (May 25-May 31). I already
started my official coding in this week. The report can also be found
in project wiki .
* What did I get done this period?*
1. Created pull request in which my coding progress can be reviewed. 
2. Developing pgr_LTDTree() and _LTDTree() functions.
3. Created all the necessary files of
C,C++,headers,sql,doc,docquaries,pgTap tests, These can be found in my
pull request. 
*What did I plan to do the next week?*
- Read data from postgreSql.
- Complete the coding of sql functions.
- Transform data into c++ containers suitable for using Boost C++.
*Am I blocked on anything?*
No blocking issues.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC