[SoC] New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop

Mauro Carlevaro gianimauro at vera.com.uy
Wed Sep 9 19:11:57 PDT 2020

Dear Community, with the happiness of having once again, lived a great experience at GSoC, I want to thank Google, OSGeo, gvSIG association, to all the mentors and members of the community who have participated and collaborated, especially to the mentors Carlos Colombana and Óscar Martínez the main mentors.
Makes me very happy to be able to work in this context, achieve the goals, learn a lot, and furthermore make new colleagues.
Thank you!!!!

Best,
Mauro Carlevaro.
Wiki: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_rules_for_the_Topology_Framework_in_gvSIG_Desktop_(_GSoC_2020_)#Project