[SoC] GSoC 2021 - Week-8 Report: A new render type On the fly Raster Calculator for QGIS

Francesco Bursi francesco.bursi at hotmail.it
Sun Aug 1 11:48:15 PDT 2021

Hello to everyone,
I'm sharing with you the weekly improvment on my project for the sevenh week of coding for the period from 26th July - 1st August. You can find in [1] the main wiki page of the project and in [2] the branch of the forked repo in which you can find all the change I'm doing.
Eight Week: 26th July - 1st August
Taks

  *   Work on the UI and make it works;
  *   Finish to make the change for the review;
  *   Add some code to deal with relative and absolute path of the URI of the provider;
  *   Start to look into the possibility of adding conditional statements in the raster calculator.

Plans for next week

  *   Work on the addition of conditional statements in the raster calculator;
  *   Usual meeting with mentors and global check on the work done till now.

At the moment I'm not blocked on anything in particular. Don't hesitate to ask me for feeback or more specific clarification.

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/A_new_render_type_On_the_fly_Raster_Calculator_for_QGIS#7th_June_-_13th_June
[2​] https://github.com/Franc-Brs/QGIS/tree/VRProvider
[3] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/44195#issuecomment-882022749

My best regards,