[SoC] R: GSoC 2021 - Week-9 Report: A new render type On the fly Raster Calculator for QGIS

Francesco Bursi francesco.bursi at hotmail.it
Mon Aug 9 09:36:51 PDT 2021

Hello to everyone again,

I only want to update the link to the main wiki page of my project [1]. Even though it was pointing to the main wiki page of my project it has some incorrect text displayed.

Best regards and sorry for the inconvenience,

Francesco Bursi

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/A_new_render_type_On_the_fly_Raster_Calculator_for_QGIS