[SoC] GSoC 2021 Week 4: Implement 3D Scene Visualization support to MapMint

Aniket Giri aniketgiri770 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 21:15:33 PDT 2021

Hi Community Members,

This mail is the report for Week 4 from June 28 to July 3;

This mail consists of everything I have done during that period.

I have done the following tasks during this period :

   - Gone through the workshop for creating the service.
   - Link: https://zoo-project.github.io/workshops/2017/first_service.html
   - Created a script (javascript) for visualizing the 3D object; the
   script will be used as a service.
   - Also, trying for other formats to be visualized in the 3D View.

Am I blocked on anything?

No.

Related Links :

Project page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Implement_3D_scene_visualization_support_using_Potree_and_integrate_with_MapMint

User page: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:AniketGiri

Github Repository: https://github.com/AniketDGiri/mapmint/tree/gsoc_2021

(I have created a new branch)

ZOO-project Repository: https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project

Please let me know in case of any concerns.

Thank you!!!!