[SoC] GSoC 2021 Week 6: Implement 3D Scene Visualization support to MapMint

Aniket Giri aniketgiri770 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 07:21:56 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

This is my report of the work done in the 6th week of the Coding Period
from July 12 – July 18.*This week I accomplished the following:*

   - I had a meeting with the mentors, where we discussed creating the
   service.
   - I am still working on the *Zoo Service configuration file* needed to
   create the zoo service to load the file.
   - I have created a template file that will be used as a service.
   Display.tmpl
   <https://github.com/AniketDGiri/mapmint/blob/gsoc_2021/display.tmpl.txt>

*My plans for next week:*
Next week I am planning to:

   - I will be creating a service that will take the 3D Model and load the
   data in the cesium for visualization.

*Am I blocked on anything?*
- No, I am not blocked on anything.*Related Links :*
Project page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Implement_3D_scene_visualization_support_using_Potree_and_integrate_with_MapMint
User page: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:AniketGiri
Github Repository: https://github.com/AniketDGiri/mapmint/tree/gsoc_2021