[SoC] GSoC 2021 - Week-7 Report : Building the AR Draw Experience with UNITY 3D and Integrating it with the present MapMint4ME App

Sourav Singh srvsingh1962 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 10:32:58 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

This mail is the report for Week 7 from July 18 to July 25, This mail
consists of everything I have done during that period.

I have done the tasks during this period :

   -

   Added the remove lines feature to erase the line drawn on the plane in
   the AR experience. ( Video:
   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ARfMjvVBsDiT10vJV4NsfPIb-6-BZWDw/view?usp=sharing
   )
   -

   Gone through the MM4ME Android studio project file and added the button
   in-app to launch the AR draw experience.
   -

   Worked upon UI elements on the canvas to change the button size color
   and font.

Am I blocked on anything?

No.

Related Links :