[SoC] GSoC 2021 - Community Bonding Period Report: 3D scan within MapMint4ME

Ayoub FATIHI ayoubfatihi1999 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 09:39:31 PDT 2021

Hello everybody,
I hope you are well.
During this period from 17th May to 7th June (Community bonding period), I
have accomplished the following:
- Introduced myself over the channel and shared my proposal over mailing
list for suggestions
- Created a wiki page for the project Integrating a module to 3d scan a
house within the MapMint4ME android application:
Integrating_a_module_to_3d_scan_a_house_within_the_MapMint4ME_android_application
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Integrating_a_module_to_3d_scan_a_house_within_the_MapMint4ME_android_application>
- Created wiki User page and added my personal information Link
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Ayoubft>.
- Updated links on the wiki Google_Summer_of_Code_2021_Accepted
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2021_Accepted>
- Sat 29 may, we had our first meeting with mentors, where we have the
chance to:
first introductions
discuss some administrative questions
discuss some blockings of the projects
- Created 3D scene using ODM (OpenDroneMap).
<https://github.com/ayoubft/Journey-GSoC-21/wiki/Create-3D-scene-using-ODM>
- Setup MapMint
<https://github.com/ayoubft/Journey-GSoC-21/wiki/Setup-MapMint>
- Installed Android Studio and forked MapMint4ME repository (have not tried
it yet)

Have any suggestions ? Please let me know.
--
FATIHI Ayoub