[SoC] " GSoC 2021 Week 3: Implement 3D Scene Visualization support to MapMint"

Aniket Giri aniketgiri770 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 22:11:39 PDT 2021

Dear Community Members,

Apologies for the mistake. The message didn't get sent to the mailing list;
I have checked. I am sending the weekly report now.

I will make sure that it will not happen in the future.

I have conveyed this to the mentors as well.

Here is my report for week 3.

=====================

*Week Three: 21st - 27th June*

What have I done this week:

This week I accomplished the following:

   - Setup MapMint on a docker container on my local machine (Several
   issues arose during the setup, which took more time).
   - I am learning about creating the service for loading the data to the
   service.
   - Understanding how service is created.

Am I blocked on anything?

I am not blocked on anything.

My plans for next week:

Next week I am planning to:

   - I will be creating a service for users to upload the data and
   visualize the data.

Related Links:

Project page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Implement_3D_scene_visualization_support_using_Potree_and_integrate_with_MapMint