[SoC] GSoC 2022: Week 11 Report : Adding Cesium Support within MapMint

Bhupendra Solanki bssiitb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 11:29:20 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

Please find my week 11 report.

   -

   This week I started working on the UI for node js based application
   example.
   -

   Developing the UI using HTML, CSS and JavaScript; Worked on basic UI
   framework for visualizing 3D data and fetching assetIDs from node.js
   service.
   -

   This work was also presented in FOSS4G 2022.

Am I blocked on anything:

   -

   No, I am not blocked on anything as of now.

Next week Plan:

   -

   Next week, I will continue to work on the UI and backend integration for
   uploading local data and show tiling progress on the UI.

https://github.com/bhupendra1324/nodejsGSoC

--
*Regards*,
*Bhupendra Singh Solanki*.

*Department General Secretary*
*M.**Tech | Research Associate* (NCAIR).
*Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B).*
Powai. Mumbai. Maharashtra.
*+91-879**3183133*