[SoC] GSoC 2022: Week 4 Report : Adding Cesium Support within MapMint

Bhupendra Solanki bssiitb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 21:14:55 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,
Please find my report for week 4:

   - Started working on integrating Cesium with MapMint.
   - Added a link on the MapMint dashboard for it. [1]
   - Made a new .tmpl file for it and added functionality of providing
   cesium ion resource reference number to render 3D tiles on it. I have not
   worked on the design part of it yet.
   - Added new volume to docker-compose.yml

Am I blocked on anything?:

   - No, I am not blocked on anything as of now.

Next week plan:

   - Before moving ahead, I will work on the design part of the template to
   make it synchronous to the current design.

[1] https://github.com/bhupendra1324/localmapmint

--
*Regards*,
*Bhupendra Singh Solanki*.

*Department General Secretary*
*M.**Tech | Research Associate* (NCAIR).
*Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B).*
Powai. Mumbai. Maharashtra.
*+91-879**3183133*