[SoC] GSoC 2022: Week 4 Report :I ntegrating ZOO-services with QGIS

Sandeepan Dhoundiyal dsandeepan995 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:24:26 PDT 2022

The report for Week 4 (July 3rd - 9th) is:

   1. QGIS made accessible through Python [1].
   2. Documentation on using QGIS processing algorithms could not be found
   so manually investigating the available packages using the dir command. A
   list of the available algorithms is provided at [2].

Blocked on:
Currently, I am unable to locate the classes and methods for a few
processing algorithms eg. georeferencing.
The task for next week:

   1. Implement the QGIS affine transform through python, and begin its
   integration with the ZOO-Project.
   2. Investigate ways to access the remaining algorithms,

[1]
https://github.com/sdhoundiyal/GSoC_ZOO-Project/blob/main/zoo-project/zoo-services/qgis/setting_up_python/qgis_algorithm_detials.txt
[2]
https://github.com/sdhoundiyal/GSoC_ZOO-Project/blob/main/zoo-project/zoo-services/qgis/setting_up_python/qgis_algorithm_detials.txt