[SoC] " GSoC 2022: Week 5 Report : Adding Cesium Support within MapMint"

Bhupendra Solanki bssiitb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 11:29:03 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

Please find my report for week 5:

   - This week I mainly worked on the design aspect of a new template added
   in MapMint for 3D visualization using Cesium.

Next week plan:

   -  One of the tasks is to add some edge cases handling scenarios of
   invalid access token and bad resource ids.
   - Secondly, I am planning to add a few other options to upload and enter
   access token for cesium accessibility. So, I’ll work towards that.

Am I blocked on anything?

   1. No, I am not blocked on anything as of now.

[1] https://github.com/bhupendra1324/localmapmint

--
*Regards*,
*Bhupendra Singh Solanki*.

*Department General Secretary*
*M.**Tech | Research Associate* (NCAIR).
*Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B).*
Powai. Mumbai. Maharashtra.
*+91-879**3183133*