[SoC] GSoC 2022: Week 6 Report : Adding Cesium Support within MapMint

Bhupendra Solanki bssiitb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 22:52:49 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,
Please find my report for week 6:

   - I have added a field to enter a custom token and corresponding cesium
   ion  resource id for rendering. [1]
   - I have also added validations and error alerts if a user enters the
   wrong resource id or access tokens.

Next Week Plan:

   - On issue I noticed that after rendering, the map is lagging a bit. So,
   I will debug this issue and check whether this issue exists mainly on
   MapMint or not .

Am I blocked on anything:

   1. No, not blocked on anything as of now.

[1] https://github.com/bhupendra1324/localmapmint

--
*Regards*,
*Bhupendra Singh Solanki*.

*Department General Secretary*
*M.**Tech | Research Associate* (NCAIR).
*Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B).*
Powai. Mumbai. Maharashtra.
*+91-879**3183133*