[SoC] GSoC 2022 - Introduction: Bhupendra Singh Solanki - ZOO Project Adding Cesium support within MapMint

Bhupendra Solanki bssiitb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 11:15:08 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,
My name is Bhupendra Singh Solanki, currently, I am a Masters student at
the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay working on the
applications of Super Resolution and Domain Adaptive Few Shot Learning in
the area of Hyperspectral Satellite Imagery. My Github[3
<https://github.com/bhupendra1324>] and Linkedin[4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhupendra-solanki/>] profiles are linked below.

I will be working on the Project, "Adding Cesium Support within Mapmint" .
I have completed the following tasks during the community bonding period.

   1. Created a wiki for the project for proper documentation of weekly and
   final reports.[1
   <https://github.com/bhupendra1324/mapmint/wiki/ZOO-Project---Adding-Cesium-support-within-MapMint>
   ]
   2. Created a fork[2 <https://github.com/bhupendra1324/mapmint>] of the
   Mapmint project[7 <https://github.com/mapmint/mapmint>].
   3. Created my profile on the OSGeo wiki.[6
   <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Bsolanki>]
   4. Added links of the project wiki and repository on the 2022 accepted
   student's wiki page.[5
   <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2022_Accepted>]

I am thankful to the OSGeo community for their feedback on my GSoC proposal.
Looking forward to working and contributing to the community.

Links:

--
*Regards*,
*Bhupendra Singh Solanki*.

*Department General Secretary*
*M.**Tech | Research Associate* (NCAIR).
*Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B).*
Powai. Mumbai. Maharashtra.
*+91-879**3183133*