[SoC] GSoC 2023: Week 11 Report: Getting ready with ZOO-Project for the OGC Compliance Testing.

Koushikey Chhapariya chhkoushikey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 13:08:02 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

This is my weekly report for the ZOO-Project (7th August-13th August). The
list of tasks is summarised below:

   - To solve the issue of running the ETS directly within the GitHub
   Action, the following steps were followed:

   1. Firstly, we checked by adding a command to the build.sh file [1] of
      the local repository to see if all the tests are passing successfully.
      2. Provided the PR for this change to the ZOO-project main
      repository. Link to the merged PR [2]
      3. Successfully ran the test on GitHub Action with the merged PR
      command [3], and all 54 tests were passed.
      4. Documented all the steps required for the ETS to run tests of the
      OGC API - Processes exposed by the ZOO-Project using Docker
(both from the
      command line and from a web browser) [4]

   - What am I planning to do next week?

   1. To finalise the steps required for the ETS to run tests of the OGC
      API - Processes exposed by the ZOO-Project using Docker (both from the
      command line and from a web browser) in the official documentation.
      2. Working on the final deliverable.

   - Am I blocked on something?

   1. No.

 Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

A detailed version of the report can be found on the Wiki Page of the
Project [5]
[1]
https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/blob/main/docker/ets-ogcapi-processes/build.sh
[2] https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/pull/61
[3]
https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/actions/runs/5811142262/job/15753671952
[4]
https://github.com/Koushikey4596/ZOO-Project/wiki/How-to-setup-ETS-to-run-tests-of-the-OGC-API-%E2%80%90-Processes-exposed-by-the-ZOO%E2%80%90Project-using-Docker
[5] https://github.com/Koushikey4596/ZOO-Project/wiki/Weekly-Report:-Week-11
<https://github.com/Koushikey4596/ZOO-Project/wiki/Weekly-Report:-Week-11>
Koushikey Chhapariya
Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering (CSRE)
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
https://sites.google.com/view/koushikey