[SoC] [OSGeo in GSoC 2023] Call for Project Ideas - GSoC 2023 | Extension in Deadline - Feb 5, 2023

Ashish Kumar ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 01:07:28 PST 2023

Dear All,

This is regarding our earlier call for project ideas for Google Summer of
Code 2023 with OSGeo [1]. *Please note that we are extending the deadline
to share the URL to the project ideas page to February 5, 2023 (coming
Sunday).*

Please follow [1] for instructions on preparing the Project ideas page. For
the projects who have already submitted the link, the ideas page is listed
on [2].

The Org Application period has already started (January 23, 2023 onwards)
and shall be open till February 7, 2023. So, please consider February 5 as
a hard deadline, so that we can positively submit the application within
the next two days.

Kindly share the news in your project community. Thanks.

As always, please feel free to reach us for further queries.

Stay safe!
Kind regards,
OSGeo GSoC Administration Team

[1]. https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/soc/2023-January/004974.html