[SoC] GSoC 2023 - Week-6 Report - Improving pgr_withPointsDD

Yige Huang square1ge at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 05:16:19 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

For some reason this email should have been sent last week but it stayed in
the draft until just now, sorry about that.
The following is my sixth weekly report (Jul 3 - Jul 9):

*- What did I get done this week?*

   - Checked `driving side` parameter at SQL level instead of C/C++ level.
   - Updated docqueries for the old withPointsDD function.
   - Fixed bugs.

*- What do I plan on doing next week?*

   - Prepare for First Evaluation.
   - Discuss progress and some difficulties with mentors.
   - Work on feedback.

*- Am I blocked on anything?*

   - Lack of knowledge about pgtap, it takes time to learn. I will ask
   mentors for guidance when necessary.

PR of this week can be found in [1].
The wiki page with the weekly report can be found in [2].
The repository can be found in [3].

Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,
Yige Huang

[1] https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/318
[2]