[SoC] GSoc 2023 Week-7 Report Standardizing pgr_drivingDistance

Aryan Gupta guptaaryan1010 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 10:16:42 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,
Here is my seventh weekly report (July 9 - July 16):

   - *What did I get done this week?*

   - Did the changes suggested by @vicky ,that includes
   - Fixed all the pgtap testcases till now (except one )
   - Fixed all the docqueries till now
   - Removed the extraneous v4 files and combining them with the old files

   - *What do I plan on doing next week?*

   - Catching up on week 7 pull request issues.
   - Fix the issue_519 [pgtap] and optimise the hpp file
   - Fix the documentation of pgr_drivingdistance

   - *Am I blocked on anything?*

   -Nothing major

PR of this week can be found in [1].
The wiki page with the weekly report can be found in [2].
The repository can be found in [3].

Best regards,
Aryan Gupta

[1] https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/321