[SoC] Fwd: Submission deadline extended - Symposium on Applied Reconfigurable Computing (ARC 2023)

Francesca Palumbo fpalumbo at uniss.it
Wed May 3 02:03:27 PDT 2023

(Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call.)

Dear colleague,

I am pleased to announce that we extended the submission deadlines for the
9th International Symposium on Applied Reconfigurable Computing - ARC 2023.

Join us in Cottbus at the Brandenburg University of Technology from the
27th to the 29th of September to present your research on design methods
and tools, applications and architectures for Reconfigurable Computing.

The updated deadlines for submissions are:

*Abstract deadline: May 10th, 2023 23:59Full submission deadline: May
18th, 2023 23:59*

Check all the details about ARC 2023 at https://arc2023.org/

Looking forward to your submission!

Regards,
Francesca Palumbo, Program Chair

On behalf of the Organizing Committee

=====
ARC 2023 CALL FOR PAPER
=====

Authors are invited to submit original contributions in English including,
but not limited to, the areas of interest mentioned below:

*Design Methods & Tools*

   - High-level Languages & Compilation
   - Simulation & Synthesis
   - Estimation Techniques
   - Design Space Exploration
   - Run-Time Systems & Virtualization

*Applications*

   - Security & Cryptography
   - Time Sensitive/Critical Networks
   - Big Data, HPC, Event Processing
   - Embedded Computing & DSP
   - Robotics, Space, Bioinformatics, Automotive
   - Safety & Mission Critical Systems
   - Deep Learning & Neural Networks

*Architectures*

   - Computation in/near Memory
   - Self-adaptive, evolvable
   - Heterogeneous & Embedded MPSoCs
   - Low-Power Designs
   - Approximate Computing
   - Fine-/Coarse-/Mixed-grained
   - Interconnect (NoCs, …)
   - Resilient & Fault Tolerant

Francesca Palumbo, Associate Professor,
IEEE Senior Member, HiPEAC member
Università degli Studi di Sassari
email: fpalumbo at uniss.it
phone: 079-213054

*Dona il  5x1000* all'Università degli Studi di Sassaricodice fiscale:
00196350904