[SoC] OSGeo Welcomes 7 students for GSoC 2023 | Heartiest Congratulations!

Ashish Kumar ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 08:02:21 PDT 2023

Dear OSGeo Community,

*We are proud and extremely elated to announce that 7 students have been
selected to work on OSGeo projects for GSoC 2023. 🎉*

Browse the projects at:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/programs/2023/organizations/osgeo-open-source-geospatial-foundation

Please join us in congratulating all the students and welcoming them to the
OSGeo community. We are excited to see their contributions to our community
in the coming months.

To the students who were not selected, we commend you for your hard work
and dedication to contributing to OSGeo. Please remember that this is just
the beginning of your journey, and we hope to see you continue to
contribute to the community in the future. We wish you the best in
your future endeavors!

We also want to recognize the hard work and support of our mentors. Their
guidance is critical to the success of our GSoC program, and we couldn't
have done this without them. Thank you, dear Mentors, for your efforts. 🙌

We will be sending out further instructions on onboarding soon. Please stay
tuned and keep checking the OSGeo SoC (Summer of Code) mailing list. If you
haven't already subscribed, please do so.

Best Regards,
The OSGeo GSoC Admins Team.