[SoC] GSoC-2023 Introduction: Filippo Finke - Implement SensorThings API standard in istSOS

Filippo Finke filippo.finke at gmail.com
Tue May 9 00:13:24 PDT 2023

Dear Community Members,

I am Filippo Finke, a second-year Bachelor of Computer Science student at
SUPSI in Switzerland. Please find my Github [1] and LinkedIn profile [2]
attached for your reference.

I would like to express my gratitude to the OSGeo and istSOS communities,
as well as GSoC admins, for giving me the opportunity to work as a
Contributor in GSoC 2023, specifically on implementing the SensorThings API
standard in istSOS.

During the community bonding period, I completed the following tasks,
including this email:

- Created my OSGeo User Profile [3].
- Added links to my wiki pages and public repository on the accepted
student's wiki page [4].
- Read Google's GSoC student guide and OGGeo's specific instructions.

I would like to request your valuable feedback and suggestions on my
project, as it will enhance the project's development and my overall
performance.

I am thrilled to learn and contribute to the OSGeo and istSOS communities
this summer.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Filippo Finke