[SoC] Checking in on website edit access and news item

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:40:40 PST 2024

Hello Rahul,

Jody from the marketing committee and GeoServer project checking in. I saw
your discussion post shared by @osgeo on mastodon.

I wished to check in and make sure your osgeo user id had access to:

   - Create a foundation news item blog post
   - Edit the https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/gsoc/ page
      - From the edit screen you can associated the news item above with
      the page, so you do not need to edit the text each time

Checking the website permissions Rahul Chauhan
<https://www.osgeo.org/member/chauhan/> did not have the needed permissions
Author, Editor, Page Editor

I have fixed that so you should be able to post updates on behalf of GSoC.
Please let me know if anyone else from GSoC needs assistance.

--
Jody Garnett