[Southeast-US] clines from Poly-QGIS help

kathi at spatialanalysisinc.com kathi at spatialanalysisinc.com
Thu Apr 23 06:38:21 PDT 2015

Okay, I have a poly shapefile. I need to create some nice and smoothi-ish
looking centerlines from it. I'd like to use QGIS.

There are several ESRI Info level tools that do this, and ET GeoWizards will
create some for around $250 a license. HOWEVER, my goal is to create smooth
centerlines without buying either of those tools.

Can anyone recommend a process in QGIS that will produce something like
this?

Thx!

Kathi Cotney

---