[Southeast-US] Georgia URISA Student Day and SE OSGEO Table

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Apr 24 09:57:15 PDT 2015

Good People! Welcome to the SE OSGEO Listserv (there's already been
activity)

So to show you how informal this is all going to start - I'm printing
out a giant "SE OSGEO" sign and am headed to Georgia URISA's Student
Day: http://www.gaurisa.org/events-2/ in Marietta just a bit north of
Downtown Atlanta.

I was invited as a corporate sponsor but given it's a student event it
will be a good place to spread the word - so I informed them I would be
SE OSGEO as opposed to NRGS. If anyone is in the Atlanta area and wants
to head there I've got a table, laptop(s), and am going to sign more
people up for the listserv and spread the word about the group and
encourage more OSGEO activity.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Randy

--