[Southeast-US] Georgia URISA Meeting - June 16th 2015 - Atlanta

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Jun 15 06:25:41 PDT 2015

Date:       Tuesday, June 16

Time:       6PM - 8PM

Speaker: Randy Hale

Topic:      Open Street Map

Location: RiRa Irish Pub

1080 Peachtree St NE,Suite 1,

Atlanta, GA 30309

Located at the Corner of Crescent and 12th in Midtown

I meant to have sent this out earlier - but got sidetracked. Although
I'm overly tired of talking about OSM - I'm talking about OSM tomorrow
night. For any of you in the Atlanta Area that want to show up and have
an adult beverage - I'm also pitching the SE OSGEO Group. Anyway - my
talk is "OpenStreetMap isn't a Map". I'll also try and cover
Humanitarian and other things occurring in the OSM ecosystem. I'll also
try to explain OSM to many of the unwashed. I"m also attempting to get
someone from USHAHIDI (if I spelled that correctly) to show up.

I have no idea about parking. I'm 99% sure this is a free event (if it's
not see me and I'll sneak you in).

Randy

--
Randal Hale