[Southeast-US] Fwd: 2015 Eastern Regional TNGIC Conference, September 22, 2015

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Jun 29 04:50:50 PDT 2015

While I try not to bore people with Conference announcements (and that's
been like half my emails about the foss4gna one) - the East Tennessee
GIS Meeting is making an appearance back in Kingsport TN. It's a great
local conference. It's the last TN state event I attempt these days and
my plan (if I can talk the organizers into it) is having a SE OSGEO
booth. It may not happen - but that will be the attempt (as of right now).

Anyway - if you're in the area - show up. Lots of students actually make
this event, as does the NASA facility in Wise County, as do several
others. The local high schools even make an appearance which says a lot
about the event and the people.

Randy