[Southeast-US] FYI-RSS feeds available on TAG site

kathi at spatialanalysisinc.com kathi at spatialanalysisinc.com
Tue Aug 16 10:48:20 PDT 2016

FYI-For those of you who use RSS feeds: We have feeds for the group forums
on TAG. You can copy the RSS link right into your Outlook application,
Feedly, Live Bookmarks, or whatever RSS reader you use. Then, when a
meet-up/social event, or announcement  is posted via the group's forum,
you'll get the feed right in your inbox.:) Any group members can post,
though I usually do the most because people don't realize this:).

Hope this helps make the groups more useful to those of you who use them.