[Southeast-US] FOSS4G NA-presentation videos are on YouTube

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Sat Aug 20 09:46:57 PDT 2016

There were several that were not captured due to technical difficulties.

Doug

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 4:52 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does somebody know if all presentations were recored and uploaded at
> FOSS4G NA 2016? I can't find mine nor several others, e.g.
>
> https://2016.foss4g-na.org/session/balloons-kites-poles-
> low-cost-ways-capture-and-analyze-open-geodata
> https://2016.foss4g-na.org/session/basing-lidar-surveys-
> postgresql-geospatial-databases-it-possible
> https://2016.foss4g-na.org/session/dont-forget-elephant
>
> Thanks,
> Vashek
>
> --
> Hope to see some of you tomorrow at GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup
> <https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Raleigh_meetups_2016>.
>
> On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 12:56 PM, <kathi at spatialanalysisinc.com> wrote:
>
>> I think there are still more being uploaded, but here is the link
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqor3hXvGSofDWzQez3tbg

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.
As a federal employee, my email may be subject to FOIA request.