[Southeast-US] First GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup in 2016

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 20:47:21 PST 2016

Hi everybody,

the first GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup of this year is planned for Saturday
January 23. We will meet in the afternoon starting at 1:30 PM in the Hunt
library at NC State Centennial Campus.

Our focus is contributing to GRASS GIS in different ways including but not
limited to testing, documenting, wiki editing and coding. Don't worry about
your current knowledge because contributing to an open source project is a
great way to learn new things by solving real-world problems.

Feel free to add yourself to the dedicated wiki page [1] if you plan to
come. You can also add some topics you want to discuss or what you plan to
work on. Look how this was done e.g. for one day of the Como community
sprint [2]. Don't worry about formatting, that can be fixed or changed (you
will need to create an account to edit the wiki).

Follow the wiki [1] for updates about the exact room and let me know if you
have any questions. Feel free to share this announcement with your
colleagues or friends.

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Vashek (Vaclav Petras)

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Raleigh_meetups_2016