[Southeast-US] 4th Annual Mississippi Geospatial Conference 2016 Registration Open, Call for Abstracts

Emma Strong eestrong118 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:33:25 PDT 2016

*I wanted to share this here in case anyone in the region is interested.
If you have any questions, email me at eestrong118 at gmail.com
<eestrong118 at gmail.com> or estrong at smpdd.com <estrong at smpdd.com>*

*Registration for the Fourth Annual Mississippi Geospatial Conference ​is
now open!​ <http://www.mastgis.org/home/conference-registration/>*

​*Please register early so we can count you in!  You have the option to be
sent an invoice which can be paid later, or pay with a check at the
conference.*

*When*: October 20 and 21 (Thursday and Friday)

*​​Where*: Gulf Park Campus of University of Southern Mississippi in Long
Beach
​, FEC Auditorium​

*​​Who*: Mississippi Geospatial Professionals
​, Students,​
 and Enthusiasts

*​​Why*: Learning, Sharing, and Camaraderie

*C​ost​*: $50 (Includes One year MAST membership)

*​​Format*: 15 minute presentations with 5 minutes for questions,
​sponsor
booths, poster display, one meal and snacks provided each day of the
conference

*​​Sponsors*: $250 for a
​sponsor
booth, includes 4 registrations (extras can be donated to students).
​ ​
Contact Karen Clark
​
(karen.clark at dmr.ms.gov
​)​
​ ​
​about sponsorship
.

*​Contact David Holt (david.h.holt at usm.edu <david.h.holt at usm.edu>**) with a
title and abstract if you wish to contribute a presentation or poster.*​

​​
Thank you!

Emma Strong, MAST Secretary
GIS Coordinator
Southern Mississippi Planning and Development District
<http://www.smpdd.com/>
Gulfport, Mississippi
estrong at smpdd.com
eestrong118 at gmail.com