[Southeast-US] Update on May 19th FOSS4G meeting in Knoxville

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Apr 13 06:46:05 PDT 2017

Good People! A quick update on the Knoxville event!

  * Time: This is probably going to run from 9am to about 2pm currently.
    On the eventbrite tickets I screwed up and had this running from 8pm
    to way into the next morning.

  * Spread the word. I'm guessing we'll have about 50 there as we just
    crossed the 25 person mark. Not bad for something that is the first
    of it's kind in Tennessee.

  * If you want to present - Please email me and we'll work you into the
    mix.

  * You'll need a parking pass - We are working on that. So we should
    have all of that stuff waiting you when you get to the University. I
    may have a tip jar out for donations for parking.

  * Registrations are going to start finalizing on May 1 because I need
    to get a head count for food.

  * We've added another sponsor to the list - we could use a few more!
    I'll have numbers on May 1 what we are missing if anything.

  * I will be updating the wiki page probably this weekend with more
    information: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Knoxfoss4g20170519

Anyway - Please email me with questions. I will get them answered ASAP.

Randy

--
Randal Hale
423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com