[Southeast-US] QGIS Meeting for October 2019

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Apr 11 06:43:54 PDT 2019

Good morning,

So I've been having these mini "foss4g" type events in Knoxville. For
the last two years we've covered everything from LIDAR, QGIS,
OpenStreetMap, and SAGA. This year I want to shake things up just a bit.
I would like the next meeting to focus on QGIS - we can even call it a
"Mini QGIS Conference".

Right now I know I can probably easily do this in Chattanooga or
Knoxville. I'm open to suggestions and thoughts...and help. I have no
clue if people will want to show up to this or not.

  * So the plan as it stands:
  * Where: Chattanooga, Knoxville, or <fill in the blank>
  * Cost: Cheap
  * When: October 2019 (I'm working on a date).
  * Who: You
  * What: QGIS and all the fun you can have with it.
  * Sponsors: That would help.

If you wish to help in he planning I'd appreciate it. This is all pretty
informal and hopefully useful.

More noise coming soon. We will no doubt see this email duplicated
around on different listservs.

Randy

Randal Hale
rjhale at northrivergeographic.com