[Southeast-US] More news on QGIS Meeting

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue May 28 06:56:23 PDT 2019

OK - So I've been late getting information up - but now is the time to
get this rolling.  I will most likely be putting up a more proper page
shortly.

Until Then: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/20191000-QGIS-US#Location

First off - does anyone have  suggestion for Location. Right now
Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Asheville have had people advocate for that
location. We've had suggestions for dates (October 16-19 are out due to
NACIS - but NACIS is also on th eother side of the continent - but we'll
try to miss it). I'm going to try to miss the events in TN but I think I
can keep those out of the way.

Randy

--
Randal Hale