[Spanish] [Fwd: [OSGeo-Jobs] OpenGeo hiring Director of Business Development]

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sun Nov 23 09:18:13 EST 2008

oferta de trabajo interesante

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[OSGeo-Jobs] OpenGeo hiring Director of Business Development
Date: 	Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:12:49 -0500
From: 	Julia Torti <jtorti at openplans.org>
To: 	jobs at lists.osgeo.org

Hi OSGeo Job Seekers,

OpenGeo (http://opengeo.org <http://opengeo.org/>) has begun its search
for a Director of Business Development. OpenGeo has been incredibly
successful doing work for clients who seek us out, but we want to create
a more deliberate business strategy, and we need a Director of Business
Development to help with that process. An ideal candidate has experience
doing business development for rapidly growing organization and has
built teams that are able to execute on business opportunities.
Experience with open source, geospatial software, and an interest in
progressive business practices are all huge plusses.

Check out the job posting
at: http://opengeo.org/careers/director-of-business-development
<http://opengeo.org/careers/director-of-operations/>

And a message from our president, Chris Holmes
at:http://opengeo.org/careers/a-message-from-opengeo-president-chris-holmes/

You may know that we're also looking for a Director of Operations. The
post can be found at: http://opengeo.org/careers/director-of-operations/

Any questions? Feel free and encouraged to email me
at jtorti at openplans.org <mailto:jtorti at openplans.org>

-Julia