[Spanish] [Ráfaga] Nº512: spanish, dialect, book, lunch, collection

Jorge Sanz jsanz at carto.com
Fri Dec 30 03:02:48 PST 2016

30 Dec 2016 by Raf

   - Spanish language atlas: 3rd edition, full of graphics resources. PDF
   and Epub
   http://www.fundaciontelefonica.com/arte_cultura/publicaciones-listado/
   pagina-item-publicaciones/itempubli/539/
   <http://www.fundaciontelefonica.com/arte_cultura/publicaciones-listado/pagina-item-publicaciones/itempubli/539/>
   - Spanish language superdialects map based on georeferenced tweets
   https://medium.com/@FMORENOFDEZ/los-superdialectos-del-espanol-
   global-5aa83b2e9d85#.nq2ebral4
   - Guy Laramee sculptures made of books, literary topography
   http://www.pacha-cartographie.com/sculptures-de-livres/
   - Cartographies to improve our world: science lunch with ACTIG and ICGC
   http://www.elpuntavui.cat/societat/article/-/1032906-
   cartografies-per-millorar-el-mon.html
   <http://www.elpuntavui.cat/societat/article/-/1032906-cartografies-per-millorar-el-mon.html>
   - Another collection of the 2016 best maps
   http://cartonerd.blogspot.com.es/2016/12/favourite-maps-from-2016.html

****
Note from Jorge:
Next week I'm on holidays so there won't be Ráfagas until January 9th,
happy 2017 entrance to everyone!