[Spanish] Fwd: FOSS4G Community Presentation Review

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 15:19:46 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: FOSS4G 2019 <foss4g2019 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 11:51 PM
Subject: FOSS4G Community Presentation Review
To: <delawen at gmail.com>

Thank you for helping to review the presentations for FOSS4G!
Please click on the link below to open up your review session.

http://community-review.foss4g.org//rank.php?ranksession=95b6d3a2ca8b082859f0d62002bd3f2e

The scoring system is simple:

   0 = I am not interested in this presentation.
   1 = I have some interest in seeing this presentation.
   2 = I am very interested in seeing this presentation!

Note that the default score is zero, so you only have to
score those presentations that interest you.

About 300 presentations will be selected.

The committee will be choosing the program starting April 30th, 2018, so
you must have your scores in before then to make a
difference!

Happy scoring!

FOSS4G 2019 Program Committee
http://2019.foss4g.org/