[Spatial-Ecology] OpenGeoHub Summer School 2020

Giuseppe Amatulli giuseppe.amatulli at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 00:12:37 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,
tomorrow is starting the OpenGeoHub Summer School 2020 (
https://opengeohub.org/summer_school_2020).
The lectures will be broadcast so it is a tremendous occasion to push your
geo-computation skills to the next level!!!
Sincerely
Giuseppe

<https://opengeohub.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a1466e25b682c83831d42e464&id=db1f342b14&e=9c4544ad08>
Summer School 2020
<https://opengeohub.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a1466e25b682c83831d42e464&id=b8d3925b78&e=9c4544ad08>
—
watch live broadcast on Zoom

>From 16th to 22nd of August 2020 we will run our Summer School on
Geocomputing / Machine Learning using R, Python + OSGeo tools. We will live
broadcast majority of lectures through zoom webinars and some also via our
YouTube channel. To register for Zoom webinars, click on the Working
programme (Google Calendar) and then open the item you are interested in.
The Zoom link should then pop-up and then please choose: "Join Meeting as
an Attendee" link. *Please register for this event using the Zoom links
<https://opengeohub.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a1466e25b682c83831d42e464&id=2ac0bd5f5e&e=9c4544ad08>*
.
Read more
<https://opengeohub.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a1466e25b682c83831d42e464&id=a0bede961f&e=9c4544ad08>