[OSGeo-Standards] Simple Text Format For Transfer of Simple Spatial Features (Killing the GML 3 Beast)

Allan Doyle adoyle at eogeo.org
Wed Aug 29 18:00:12 EDT 2007

Isn't there a new-ish Simple GML profile? I'm not completely up on
GML these days, but there was a Cubewerx sponsored version,
originally called "Level 0 GML".

Look at 06-049r1 http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/index.php?
artifact_id=15201&passcode=ct88wquu06vyr2n3588h

If that link fails, try this - http://www.opengeospatial.org/
standards/gml and look near the bottom of the 3.1.1 series.

	Allan