[OSGeo-Standards] Initial OWS Context

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Nov 2 08:45:56 EDT 2007

>> ps: I prefer image/jpeg for the BMNG, try changing it by hand
>> in the form field. ;-)
>>

> How are you deriving this?  Is your parser getting the first (or last)
> ows:OutputFormat in the doc?  In WMS context, we have @current="1|0".
> But now we inherit this construct from OWS Common 1.0.0 (maybe this
> should be a change request to the OWS Common spec).

hmmm, I was forcing image/png...
Now I'm getting the first (reload the page).

I guess it would be useful to have the suggested one as first.
If I'm building up a map, exporting in OWC, and supposing to see the
same map once I'll open it again, the client have to know which file
format to choose.
does it make sense?