[OSGeo-Standards] Initial OWS Context

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 15:57:10 EDT 2007

I suggest you use the Tasmania dataset which is bundled by default with
Geoserver, and hence is available as WMS and WFS, and has been converted
to GML in a couple of places, notably in Mapbuilder.

GML Viewer: (WMS+GML)
http://demo.communitymapbuilder.org/gml/gmlviewer-1_0/tasmania.html
OWS Context:
http://demo.communitymapbuilder.org/gml/gmlviewer-1_0/tasmania/TasmaniaContext.xml
GML: http://demo.communitymapbuilder.org/gml/gmlviewer-1_0/tasmania/

An example using a WMS from Geoserver is at:
http://demo.communitymapbuilder.org/demo/mapbuilder/demo/wfs-t/index.html
Accessing a WFS layer is as simple as adding it to the context.
(I should be adding a WFS layer example within the next few months).