[OSGeo-Standards] Re: How to extend OWS Context forseveral specific cases

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:57:20 EDT 2007

Ah, looks like we were a bit quick off the mark.
I suggest we deprecate one of these pages.

Tom, maybe move the content of your page to Greg's new page (if it is
not already covered) and put a pointer to Greg's page. It would also be
good if you could move your list of Context issues from the private to
public twiki. (It will save them being re-created by the general public).