[OSGeo-Standards] Re: How to extend OWS Context forseveralspecific cases

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:26:07 EDT 2007

Thanks Tom for the update.
Any chance you could put the changes information you list below
somewhere public.
Eg:

http://www.ogcnetwork.net/schemas/owc/0.2.1/CHANGES

This is very useful for someone upgrading to a new version of the spec.
Typically a CHANGES file looks like:

version 3:
summary of changes
list of changes, often a copy from an issue tracker

version 2:

version 1: