[OSGeo-Standards] About SLD [was: Inline GML? Good idea poorly executed]

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Oct 25 05:46:00 EDT 2007

to add something sweeter to the cake.

I know there are already people at work on KML adoption by OGC.
I guess the style description will be a key feature to debate in order
to avoid two different standards doing similar things under the same
umbrella.
KML actually mix features and styles and it's really widely adopted.
SLD is actually mixing description with a few features...

Is there any official or tentative directive about this?

ciao
Lorenzo