[OSGeo-Standards] Re: How to extend OWS Context forseveralspecific cases

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:22:15 EDT 2007

Parent directory would be sufficient, but I would probably put a copy in
each subdirectory as well.
I see the schema versions similar to a software release, which is
conceptually a snapshot in time of the trunk version of the
software/schema. And the trunk version of the schema would contain 4
files (or more), schema.xml, example(s).xml CHANGES.txt LICENSE.txt

You would probably find it useful to maintain the files in subversion.
Dare I push the relationship with OGC further and ask if they have a
subversion server available?
(There are plenty of other alternatives available if not)