[OSGeo-Standards] RE: Victoria BOF

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:20:44 EDT 2007

Arnulf,
If it is technically an option, I'd like to sit in on this meeting
remotely from Australia.
I'll be on irc://freenode.net#osgeo from ~ 5pm. Let me know if there is
a conference number to call, or if I can skype in. (user id cameronshorter)

Don't waste any time on the technology if it doesn't work. I'm happy to
read minutes and add comments later.

Arnulf Christl wrote:
> On Tue, September 25, 2007 04:06, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
>
>> I've taken the liberty of moving our BOF to Wednesday (same room), so as
>> to lighten to overloaded BOFfest going on Tuesday night.
>>
>> We have only an hour, so I'd like to focus on OGC interactions and see
>> where we go from there.  Someone from OGC will be around, I hope, so brief
>> us on their goings on, and then we'll brainstorm from there.
>>
>> If you're here in town with us, come share your thoughts if you have a
>> few moments --
>>
>> -mpg
>>

> Hey,
> unfortunately Michael had to leave conference early because he fell sick.
> I will replace him as well as I can and do the moderation.
>
> Best Regards,
> Arnulf.

Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au