[OSGeo-Standards] Inspire IR metadata to ENVI Commission and maintenance of technical elements

Piergiorgio Cipriano pg.cipriano at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:07:27 EDT 2008

Hi Max,
mea culpa: I wrote "definitive" in my previous message, meaning I
suppose there will not be major changes (I guess) to elements.
Is May 14th the date for Regulatory Committee meeting? And is it
without scrutiny, right?
Will IRs be available within the end of May?

Thanks for the new useful doc published on Inspire web site.

Best regards

pg

--

Piergiorgio Cipriano
pg.cipriano at gmail.com

("perchè la terra dei cachi è la terra dei cachi ..!")