[OSGeo-Standards] Fwd: Fw: [geo-discuss] INSPIRE Draft Implementing Rules for Discovery and View Services

Piergiorgio Cipriano pg.cipriano at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:50:08 EST 2008

(sorry for cross-posting)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Piergiorgio Cipriano <pg.cipriano at gmail.com>
Date: 4-feb-2008 14.45
Subject: Re: Fw: [geo-discuss] INSPIRE Draft Implementing Rules for
Discovery and View Services
To: "jo at frot.org" <jo at frot.org>
Cc: standards at lists.osgeo.org, geonetwork-devel at lists.sourceforge.net,
sfkeller at gmail.com

Jo (+ all),
have you ever had a look at the following reports:

Spatial Data Instrastructure Unit - Scientific Reports
http://ies.jrc.cec.eu.int/367.html

1)
Services State of Play - Compliance Testing and Interoperability
Checking - EUR 23049
http://ies.jrc.cec.eu.int/fileadmin/Documentation/Reports/Spatial_Data_infrastructures/EUR_2006-2007/EUR_23049_EN.pdf

2)
Metadata State of Play - Compliance Testing and Interoperability
Checking - EUR 23036
http://ies.jrc.cec.eu.int/fileadmin/Documentation/Reports/Spatial_Data_infrastructures/EUR_2006-2007/EUR_23036_EN.pdf

3)
Software For Distributed Metadata Catalogue Services to Support The EU
Portal - EUR 22337
http://ies.jrc.cec.eu.int/fileadmin/Documentation/Reports/Spatial_Data_infrastructures/EUR_2006-2007/EUR_22337_EN.pdf

pg

--

Piergiorgio Cipriano
pg.cipriano at gmail.com

("perchè la terra dei cachi è la terra dei cachi ..!")

--

Piergiorgio Cipriano
pg.cipriano at gmail.com

("perchè la terra dei cachi è la terra dei cachi ..!")