[OSGeo-Standards] Bring OSGeo WMS-C and tiling alternatives to the OGC standards process.

Joan Maso joan.maso at uab.es
Mon Feb 11 09:36:27 EST 2008

Hi,
I'm looking for a complete document about WMS-C and tiled mnap servers
iniciatives
or to contact people involved on this process. I'm working for WMS.RWG on
OGC
and we are  interested in include your contribution to improve WMS. The
working group
is working on a indepentent spec called WMTS (independent from WMS document
that
can be downloaded from
http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=23206) but we
think that we have to increase consensus with other people that experimended
with different
appoaches.

Thanks,
Joan Maso