[OSGeo-Standards] OGC ebRIM EO products extension package classification schemes - wanted

Simone Giannecchini simboss1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:35:15 EDT 2008

Hi List,
I have been reading these days the OGC discussion paper number 06-131
since I would like to register the classification schemes that it
defines into Omar (ebXML registry) in order to be able to register EO
products. However, I have not been able to find such classification
schemes anywhere. In case anyone had better luck than me on this, it
would be great to have link where I can get them or at least some info
on how to get access to them.

Thx a lot,
Simone.

Eng. Simone Giannecchini